Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Peaceful Holiday!

This is for three fabulous challenges! Don't you just love it when that happens!

The color challenge CC230, the DDC challenge I do with some of my SCS friends and Flourishes Timeless Tuesday! Found here:

For whatever reason my computer is not letting me copy and paste in my blog. I will have to get my son to help me with that later!

The image is from Flourishes *Beach Life*! I'm really lovin this set!

The images were colored using reinkers and an aqua pen. The chair was stamped twice, colored, cut our and popped up! After coloring in the sand I used a versamark pen to add Golden Sand e/p to areas of the beach! The background was done using a cuttlebug and c/b folder! The decorative border is a punch by M/S. Added eyelets from M/M. Sentiment and punched circles are from SU!

Yesterday was our 36TH Wedding Anniversary! My wonderful husband treated me like the Queen I am! (tee-hee) He took me out for breakfast, prepared lunch for me and then we dined out! Waaaaa-hooooo no cooking! Of course that left lots of time for stamping!

I wasn't totally selfish, I did give him a thirty minute back rub!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you are having a marvelous and blessed day!

4 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Great card, Francie!!

Congratulations on your anniversary!!!

Anne Harada said...

Happy Anniversary Francie!! 36 with the same guy...must be love!! ;)

Your card is wonderful, I love the Adirondack chair and how you popped it up! Awesome job with Bev's sketch!

(Hey, you should also post this over on the Belli Blog, there's a challenge for using faux wood on your card!! The chair fits the bill perfectly!!)

Joan Ervin said...

Your card is sooo gorgeous, Fran!!!! I just love all those beautiful Flourishes stamps and your coloring looks FABULOUS!!!!! Happy Anniversary, too!!!!!

Julie Ranae said...

Came by way of SCS....really lovely blog!
Hope you will stop by The Open Window and have a peek in. We'd love to have you play along!