Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hidden Blog Candy winner for ODBD Cotton Challenge



Good morning everyone! Yesterday the Our Daily Bread Designs Team, had hidden blog candy among our blogs for the 1st Anniversary Challenge for Our Daily Bread Designs. I was one of the ones with the hidden blog candy!
 
The blog candy winner has won this beautiful ODBD's stamp set!
 
Grow In Grace
 
I am happy to announce the winner is "jeannen2"
 
jeannen2 said...


Gorgeous card! I didn't realize that it was cotton fabric -- what detail! It's lovely! Don't you love technology by the way? I always have that kind of trouble with my blog too! Just when you want it to work! I still love the card though -- thanks so much for sharing!

Congrats. jeannen2! Please contact me with your address so that I can mail this out to you!

Thanks so much to everyone that left a comment.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Yay! Yep, Jeannie is right! I'm so excited! Thank you -- the stamp set looks lovely!

Grace said...

Congratulations jeannie!!! What a great gift you won! Enjoy!!!