Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sisterhood Sundays Challenge! SS0




Happy Sunday Everyone! We are so excited to bring you our first Rubbernecker "Sisterhood Sunday Challenge"!


This weeks challenge will be an Inspiration Photo!




 There will be a prize every Sunday and a monthly drawing for more prizes!


Here is my take on the Inspiration Photo!


After stamping the cabin, I masked it and stamped the trees. The scene was colored using reinkers and copics. Glitter was added to the roof and ground! The sky was sponged using Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass! The image was cut out and framed using Spellbinders 2010 Heirloom Ornaments!

Please stop by to see what some of the tallented Design Team have created for you!

Charlene M.

Judy

Julia

Jen Charboneau

Frances

Bev

Holly

Rubbernecker Blog  (details on playing along here!)

We hope you will play along with us every Sunday! We would love to see your creation!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a beautiful day! Hugs!

9 comments:

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

I love this as an ornament, Francie! It's beautiful!

Joan Ervin said...

What a gorgeous ornament, Fran....the little winter scene is soooo pretty and it all fits perfectly inside the ornament shape...I have got to try this!!!

Basslady said...

amazing, how you coloured the peaceful snow-village...

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Julia Aston said...

I love this wonderful cottage in the woods Fran - and it's so pretty layered on an ornament shape!!

Bev Gerard said...

Wow! This ornament is just beautiful! Love the wintery scene you've created ... perfect!

~Bev

Peggy said...

Beautiful ornament Francie! Love the beautiful winter scene!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Francie, your ornament is lovely! I adore that flocked snow and your masking is perfect! Great job!

Judy Rozema said...

So lovely and perfect for the challenge! I have yet to use my KK's because I am scared haha!

Kecia said...

The more I see this Spellbinders die, the more I know I NEED it! I love this ornament...the little scene you created looks fabulous!