Welcome to the Our Daily Bread designs 4th Anniversary Special Design Team Edition Release Blog Hop! If you got here from the talented Lisa's Blog, you are in the right place! If not, you might want to start at the ODBD Blog so you are sure to not miss anyone! If any links are lost along the way, you can always get the entire list of links from the ODBD Blog as well!
The bread sticks are so excited to be celebrating this special milestone in the life of ODBD! It is such a blessing to work for a company that brings glory to God in every stamp set created, and offers us the tools we need to do the same with every card we create! If you are a long term follower of ODBD, then you know that each year, the Design Team submits a favorite Scripture for the special anniversary sets, and those suggestions have been the sum total of all the "Scripture Collection" stamp sets in the store. This year, the special sets include our favorite Scriptures, but also quotes and sentiments that we feel would be great on cards or projects. I think you will find some of the most encouraging and uplifting words available in stamps in these special anniversary sets!
So now, here are the Details of the Anniversary Hop:
- The Hop will run 8am EDT Mar. 17 until 8pm EDT Mar 18
- The winners will be announced on the ODBD Blog on Mar 19.
- Four hoppers will win a FREE ANNIVERSARY SET and One blessed hopper will win The Complete Anniversary Bread Basket Bundle!!!
Here is what you have to do to be qualified to win one of these prizes:
- Hop to each designer’s blog and leave a comment
- Return to the Our Daily Bread designs blog and leave a comment telling us that you completed the hop, making note if there were any you could not comment on.
- Along with your statement that you completed the hop, leave some Anniversary wishes for Kelley and the gang at ODBD!
Here is my creation:
I think it is a real honor that Kelley asked us to participate by submitting our favorite scripture or sentiment to celebrate ODBD's anniversaries! This is the sentiment I submitted!
The sentiment was cut out and framed using Spellbinder's Floral Ovals and Fleur de lis Squares! The decorative border was created using Spellbinder's Persian Accents. The lovely flowers were created using Cherry Lynn Designs Miniature and Medium Rose Dies! The leaves and foliage is CLD's Flourish! The D/P is by My Minds Eye!
Now I will send you to the next stop on the hop is talented Silke's Blog!
Hope you enjoy the hop! Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to hug your loved ones! Hugs!
Hope you have a beautiful day!