Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hey Lady *Bugs*!
This is for today's sketch challenge hosted by Roxie! Wonderful sketch! It took me forever to make this card today! Tried Twinkling H2'Os, reinkers and embossing. Nothing worked! Finally
settled on my copics! I found this delightful stamp at a wonderful craft store in Cincinnati, Ohio called Stamp your art out! Fabulous store! If you are ever near Cincinnati you should make a point of stopping by! They also sponsor a stamping convention, that I will be attending with some friends, on the 7th and 8th of August! Can't wait!
Back to the card! The image is by The Artful Stamper! It was stamped twice using Brilliance Black, colored with copics and part of it was cut out and popped up! The background and small panels were cuttlebugged!
Thanks for stopping by! Always glad to hear from you! Fran

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this wonderful card, Francie!! Such a fun image. Beautiful colors!!! I know I'll be using this layout again!!

Anne Harada said...

Fran you sneak!!! I had no idea you had a blog!! Congrats to you GF!! I love what you've done with the place!!