Thursday, July 23, 2009

This is for Michelle's (sf9erfan) "Dare to Get Dirty Challenge! For this we were to create a masculine card! It also had to have at least one piece of patterned paper, use two stamps and use 3 different colors!
I have had this wonderful Thomas Kinkade stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms for a long time, just never used it!
The image was stamped using Brilliance black then colored with StampinUp reinkers and copics.
After stamping the image I cut it out then stamped it again on the old olive c/s. I used the cuttlebug to give the frame texture. The background was also cuttlebugged. The trees were stamped on the d/p using Stazon black! Added eyelets at top!
My Son, Glenn, in Hamilton, Ohio set up this blog for me! This card is to thank him for all his help! He is our computer genius!
Thanks for the fun challenge, Michelle.

3 comments:

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

This card is really eye-catching, I am glad I found your blog. I'll check back often, thanks for sharing.

Joan Ervin said...

WOW, girl, you sure did ace that challenge...what an absolutely fabulous masculine card!!!!! Your design is sooo awesome and what beautiful coloring!!!!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Gorgeous! Your scene and coloring are fantastic!