Saturday, October 31, 2009


Good morning! This is for todays inspiration challenge found HERE! Todays challenge was hosted by Anne (Itsapassion)!
Fabulous inspiration site, Anne!

The image (Inkadinkadoo) was stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black and colored using Copc markers! I finally broke down and purchased the Bow Easy! It is fabulous, makes perfect bows everytime! I will admit I had to watch the VIDEO
several times before I got it! Gina's instruction is perfection! I used Spellbinders die cuts and borderabilities and the background is cuttlebugged! All card stock is GinaK's Pure Luxury!

Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a blessed weekend!

4 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

so stunning...wow

Anne Harada said...

Fran your card was a wonderful contribution to the IC this week! Thanks so much for making a sample, I am so thrilled that you made one for the post and it is gorgeous to boot!! I am going to have to go watch that video (thanks for the link!!)! I struggle with that Bow Easy every time, hopefully mine will start coming out as lovely as yours!! Thanks again GF for your lovely IC sample!!

Joan Ervin said...

Your card is STUNNING, Fran!!!!! Such an elegant design with that lovely bird image and the gorgeous bow!!! I bought a bow easy but have not had good luch with it...thanks for the video link....maybe you just need to come to Texas and show me how it's done!!!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful, his chubby little cheeks just make me smile. Great coloring.