Saturday, October 3, 2009


This is for todays Inspiration Challenge found HEREThis is the picture that inspired me!

Stamped the sweet little owl and branch using su Choc. Chip and colored with su reinkers and an aqua brush! The background was stippled using su cameo coral. I then took a small su background stamp and lightly added su creamy caramel and then over stamped that with moonlight white! I cut a piece of white c/s and sprayed it with Glimmer Mist (Suede) for the card base! The Glimmer Mist give a beautiful shimmery look to the card base! Hard to see in the photo!
The inside sentiment says Rest Your Wings! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed and wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty! I really like how the color blends into a *frame* for your image. Very pretty!

Carol L said...

Very pretty! I love the colors and the serene image of the owl in the tree.