Sunday, November 22, 2009


Hi everyone! Hope your weekend is going good!

This is for the Featured Stampers Challenge! Today we are honoring Birgit (Biggan)! If you have not checked out her GALLERY you are missing some fabulous creations!

This is from one of the fabulous Innovative Stamp Creations sets that I won doing a blog hop! I had forgotten about doing it and one day a package of three beautiful sets arrived! Don't you just love it when that happens!


The lovely image (Joyful Christmas) was stamped twice and colored using copics! Then I cut one out added Glossy Accents and popped it up! The bow was made using the fabulous Bow Easy! TFL
 
The reason I have not posted in over a week is because I was having issues with a swollen finger on my right hand! After getting a shot of cortison all is back to normal!
 
Thanks for stopping by! Hope your day is blessed!

8 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Crisp, clean and beautiful! Perfect card Francie!

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow.....this is stunning....simply stunning

Joan Ervin said...

Hey, Miss Fran....your card is sooo beautiful!!! I just love your new stamps and all the white in the background!!! How fun to receive new stamps...and for free...Whoohoo!!! Sorry about your finger...hope all is ok now!!!

ChristineCreations said...

This looks so elegant Francie! Glad your finger is getting better, that never works when you are a stamper!

Julia Aston said...

Your holly is lovely Fran! I love how it's popped up and shiny! glad to hear your finger is better - ouch! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving GF!!

Carol L said...

This is just gorgeous!! I love the clean look, and the popped up leaf is awesome! Take care of that sore finger - we stampers need them all to be working!!

Doris said...

Glad your finger is better--I would hate to have missed this beautiful card!

Yvonne Hagane said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Francie! Love the simplicity...pure elegance!