Thursday, September 10, 2009

Between taking my little mother to all her appointments today, I finally got the card finished and uploaded to my SCS Gallery and blog! I can only hope when I am ninety years of age I will be in as good a shape and health as my mom!
This card is for three challenges! #1 The WT235 challenge to use red in your creation! Thanks, Julia! #2 Flourishes Timeless Tuesday CHALLENGE! Cindy Haffners design! Thanks, Cindy! #3 The DDC challenge I do with some of my SCS friends! This week we were to use buttons!
The lovely image is Flourishes *Poppy Patch* and colored with Flourishes Copic Poppy Colection! Makes coloring so much eaiser!
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a marvelous day!

2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

really gorgeous, Francie....fab layout too

Betty Wright said...

Gorgeous, Francie!!! Saw this at SCS and had to blop over to give you some shout outs!!! Beautiful and I love your coloring!!! Terrific card!!!