Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Good afternoon all! I made the mistake of going to get my flu shot before uploading my card! Almost three hours later here we are!

This is for two challenges! Both were hosted by Betty (gbedwright)! Thanks for hosting two fabulous challenges, Betty!
FLOURISHES TIMELESS TUESDAY challenge we were to mix patterns! My background is a mixture of embossing and bazzil bling! The ribbons are a misture of satin and grograin! The lovely image is from Flourishes *Cottage House* set was colored using Flourishes The Fields Copic Collection (G40, G82, G85, G94), SU reinkers and an aqua brush!

The Color Combo challenge CC236 we were to use Pretty in Pink, Suede and white!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a marvelous evening!

8 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a beauty....love that scene with the pink background

Julia Aston said...

This is just beautiful Fran! I love the colors and wonderful stamp you used on this challenge card!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Wow! This is beautiful, Francie, and I love how you finished off the inside, too!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh this is just so beautiful.

Joan Ervin said...

I saw this on SCS and just had to come tell you how much I LOVE it!!!! The colors are sooo pretty and I just LOVE the Flourishes stamp!!! You are such an enabler...now I have to go buy it!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Francie - I already loved this card when I saw it on SCS!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous take on the FTTC!!! Love the colors, texture and the image!!!

Thank you so much for playing along with us this week!!! Hugs ~S~

Stacy Morgan said...

This is beautiful! I saw it on SCS I think I commented there... maybe not this medicine is making me nuts. lol I like the way you extended the trees over, just beautiful.

Betty Wright said...

Gorgeous, Francie!!! Beautiful colors and patterns!!! Lovely card!!! Thanks so much for playing FTTC!!!