Monday, September 14, 2009

I received these blog awards from Betty (gbedwright)! Betty's creations are awesome! Thanks so much, Betty! You can view Betty's fabulous work HERE!
After accepting the awards I am to list five things I love to do and pass these on to five people!
l. I love creating cards and learning new creative ways to do this!
2. Love spending time with my family!
3. Love going to my DGD high school football games and watching her cheer!
4. Love to eat out!
5. Love to dance!
These are the five talented ladies I am passing these awards to!
1.Stacy-Twinshappy
5.Grace-Blog
Thanks for stoping by!

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

You are so sweet, Thank you for the awards! Have a great day.

Joan Ervin said...

These are beautiful. Fran...thanks sooo much!!!

Grace said...

Thanks so much Francie!!! I'll post these with honor!!! You're so sweet and I'm so glad you are blogging! your work is fantastic!!!